Beautiful Villa in Palm Springs with Orla Kieley Designs
Created by a prominent San Francisco architect and a photographer, The house is a chic tranquil paradise. Located on a quiet street on the 8th fairway of the Tahquitz Creek Legend Golf Course this home has unobstructed views of San Jacinto and Santa Rosa mountains. Indoor/outdoor living is blurred with flow through lounges, dining areas and casual shaded seating areas. Take a dip in the salt-water pool and enjoy this secret gem in Palm Springs.
Modern design and playful vintage meet sweeping views. the house has all the comforts of a home while retaining a deep connection to the surrounding desert and all its natural beauty. This expansive house has multiple indoor and outdoor lounges and dining areas. Each bedroom has a different vintage wallpaper that matches the unique and artful details in the room. The Master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom featuring dual sinks, an enormous soaking tub and shower. Enjoy a round of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Pets Allowed On Request
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Children's Books and Toys
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Disabled parking Spot
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We have a security deposit, as well as cleaning fee and extra guest fee of 35$ per person that we will request payment for.
- 1. Parties and events are not allowed. $2500 fine per violation, plus hourly event fees of up to $575/hour.
- 2. During your stay, no more than the contracted number of people may be on the property. If you wish to invite others over, you must first write to us and obtain permission. This helps us manage expectations for our housekeepers and the impact on the house. If you have more overnight guests than are listed in the booking, a charge of $75 per person per night will be applied.
- 3. NOISE: Palm Springs has strict ordinances that govern vacation rentals. In particular, we want you to note that ***NO outside music is allowed at vacation rental homes*** I know, we all love our music out by the pool, but it's just not allowed by law. Please abide by this rule so you don't get fined by the police, and so we don't lose our vacation rental permit. This can result in the police giving you a fine of $5,000. The City of Palm Springs takes this very seriously and we don’t want your vacation to get ruined.
- 4. Our property is a beautiful place to shoot photos. Professional shoots, however, are priced at a different rate and must be cleared with us in advance of your stay. If you are in doubt, inquire first. $5000 fine per violation, plus production fees of up to $575 per hour.
- 5. The property two external security cameras monitoring the property, one is at the front door and one is pointed at the back yard. These are required for our insurance and also for your safety. For your privacy, the feed automatically erases every 10 days. Obscuring, moving or otherwise altering the security cameras is prohibited. $5000 fine per violation.
- 6. We love animals as much as anyone. But due to pet allergies among some of our guests, we have to keep our home an animal-free zone. Please note this is a no-exception rule with a fine of $2500 per animal.
- 7. Swimming pools and hot tubs are fantastic and fun. But they can also be hazardous. The concrete around the pool, stairs and decks can be very slippery when wet. Children in and around the pool must be supervised at all times by an adult. Intoxicants and bodies of water are a risky combination. So we need to say this again: you are solely responsible for your safety and the safety of all others on the property during your stay.
- 8. This is a non-smoking home. Smoking is only allowed outdoors and more than 25 feet from the house with all windows and doors to the home closed. Out of respect for our home, you must remove all cigarette butts from the property to avoid additional cleaning fees.
- 9. The property is booked nearly solid with visitors departing and arriving the same day. For this to work for you and all our other guests, the earliest you may arrive is 4pm and you need to be fully checked out of the house and off property no later than 11:00am sharp or late fees of $300/hr will apply. Please help us stay on schedule and respect your fellow guests by checking out on time.
- It all boils down to this: be responsible, be honest, be respectful--and have fun!