Stay in style at Mt. Bachelor Village, a short drive or walk from Old Mill District!
This unit is great for one large family or two small families traveling together, and can be combined with our Big Pine and Big Canyon properties for larger groups attending local events.
Located in the River Wild Development at Mt. Bachelor Village, Wild Rapids is a well-furnished, beautifully decorated home. Each bedroom is comfortably appointed, with a King Master on the ground floor, a King Bedroom upstairs, and a third bedroom upstairs with two Queen beds.
???????The lower level includes a Kid Game Room with Air Hockey, Basketball Hoop and Skeet Ball - the perfect place to entertain kids for hours!
The community pool (seasonal) is just steps away from the front door, complete with a hot tub (year round). There is a gas BBQ grill for enjoying an evening in, or you can walk along the Deschutes River to...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Fitness Center: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Rental Agreement – The rental agreement must be signed electronically by the guest at the time of booking.
- - No Smoking – Smoking is not permitted at or in, any of our homes.
- - Pets - Pets only permitted in pet-friendly homes and with $15/night/pet, pet fee. Pets are not permitted on bedding or furniture and must never be left at home alone unless crated or kenneled. Please pick up after your pets outside.
- - Guest Conduct - We want our guests to enjoy their stay in our vacation rental home. However, a part of the license to occupy the property includes a commitment on the part of the guest to act in a proper manner and refrain from doing anything that is likely to annoy or disturb other guests or adjacent property owners or to damage anything on the property
- - Occupancy – Occupancy must not exceed the legal maximum occupancy of the home.
- - Responsibility - Each home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise