Characterful 2 Bedroom House with Garden in Greenwich
* Bright, and homely reception room with ample space.
* Fully equipped kitchen.
* Cute, sunny terrace.
* Spacious master bedroom with double bed.
* Comfortable second room, also with a double bed.
* A personal check in agent will greet you upon arrival.
* The house will be professionally cleaned before you arrive.
* The house is managed by a lovely local team who are on hand 24/7 should you need anything.
* An amazing location in Greenwich, excellent transport links and nearby nightlife!
The entire property will be yours to enjoy.
Greenwich is a lovely, leafy river side borough with plenty of restaurants, cafes and boutiques to explore. Though it might feel more like a pretty countryside town than a London borough, there are excellent links to Central London - take the train from Greenwich to Oxford Circus right in the heart of the City in just 30mins! There’s loads to see in...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Greenwich is a lovely, leafy river side borough with plenty of restaurants, cafes and boutiques to explore. Though it might feel more like a pretty countryside town than a London borough, there are excellent links to Central London - take the train from Greenwich to Oxford Circus right in the heart of the City in just 30mins! There's loads to see in Greenwich, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, including the Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Royal Observatory and Greenwich Park. Plus the O2 of course!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM