Luxury Brewery District Chill Zone
Just imagine you and your family relaxing by the indoor fireplace after a day of exploring all that Fort Collins has to offer. The Iconic New Belgium Brewery is just around the corner, schedule a tour and you will not be disappointed. Take a casual stroll over to the Poudre river whitewater park, or head into Old Town Fort Collins to enjoy the local restaurants, bars, and shops near you. Enjoy the designer touches throughout this cozy home with plush mattresses in all bedrooms and plenty of comfortable seating. Free off-street parking in the driveway in front of the garage and in the 2 -stall garage. This home offers up a unique layout with a main-floor bedroom and bathroom, as well as 2 bedrooms each with their own en-suite bathrooms upstairs. The outdoor BBQ and seating areas provide the perfect private retreat youve been looking for. You will love the quiet, urban neighborhood while still being so close to all the action. From the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Business facilities: Busieness library
No Pets Allowed
Chilren’s Books and toys
Grocery Shopping Service Available
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Terms and Conditions for Mountain Time Vacation Rentals
- AGE: You must be at least 21 years of age or older to rent this property.
- CHECK IN / CHECK OUT: Check-in is 4 PM on arrival day, the home will be prepared for you by 4 PM; Check-out is 10 AM on departure day. Strictly enforced at this time. Our cleaning company is very busy and these time frames exist to give them enough time to clean our homes for you. An access code will be emailed to you 4 hours prior to your check-in date and time. Enter the code on the keypad (activated after 4 PM) and then turn the deadbolt to lock or unlock the door. QUIET HOURS: 10 PM – 8 AM. Please keep voices, televisions, and radios at an acceptable level at all times.
- NO PARTIES: We respect our neighbors and we expect you to do the same. Parties will constitute immediate eviction without refund, as well as a $500.00 fine for extra clean up and repair charged to the card on file. This includes graduation parties, rehearsal dinners, birthday celebrations, etc. Please, no large gatherings! Please make sure to observe quiet hours from 10 pm to 8 am. NO SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises. If smoking does occur on the premises, a minimum $500.00 fine will be charged. Guest is responsible for any and all damage caused by the smoking including but not limited to stains, burns, odors and removal of debris. Guest acknowledges and consents to the credit card on Guest’s account being charged for any access amount required to remedy any and all damages resulting from smoking that is in excess to that of the Damage Waiver or deposit. Guest also acknowledges and consents to the credit card on Guest’s account being charged for any future cancellations to the property due to complaints of smoke or restoration associated to smoking.
- PETS: Most of our homes do not allow pets. Please be sure to double check the unit/home you booked to be sure it allows pets. We love animals and have pets of our own, however, if a pet is on a property where no pets are allowed, you will be charged a minimum of $500.00 to the credit card on file along with immediate eviction with no refunds. If Pets are allowed with management approval and confirmed PET FEE, please take note they are NOT allowed on any furniture or linens. Additional fees will apply to remove pet hair. PACK N PLAYS: Pack n Plays are available for an additional fee ($30.00) per stay. Just request at checkout for delivery prior to your arrival.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The residential rental unit is for the sole use as a personal vacation residence for ONLY approved guests. Guest is responsible for any guests that use the property during the term of this Agreement. No guests in excess of the maximum occupancy specified on the Reservation shall occupy the property. Breach of this provision will result in immediate termination of the Rental Agreement, with eviction of Guest and Guest’s visitors and licensees from the residential rental unit, and forfeiture of the entire Guest’s Reservation Fee and/or security deposit. DAMAGES: Guest is liable for any damages to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file if damage should occur. Guest shall, on arrival, examine the premises, all furniture, furnishings, appliances, fixtures, and landscaping, if any, and shall immediately report in writing to Management of anything that is not in operating condition or are in disrepair. The presence of nonoperating condition or disrepair and any reports of such does not give Guest the right to cancel this Agreement or receive a refund of any payments made.
- TRAVEL DELAYS/CANCELLATIONS: Weather conditions in Colorado can be extreme and change with little or no advance warning any time of the year. Guest understands and accepts this travel related risk and agrees that a refund cannot be given should a cancellation or delay be weather OR personally related and is outside of our cancellation policy timeline. Please check the Colorado Department of Transportation for upcoming weather and road conditions AND purchase travel insurance to protect your trip.
- CANCELLATIONS: If you booked directly through our website we allow cancellations up to 30 days from check-in for a full refund minus 25% admin cancellation fee. However, we DO NOT accept cancellations within 30 Days of arrival. If you booked thru Airbnb, VRBO, Booking.com, etc. then please make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy you agreed to through that site! If you are concerned about an unexpected event (illness, accident, change of plans, weather…etc) impacting your reservation, we highly recommend that you purchase trip insurance.
- CLEANING: Premises will be delivered to Guest in a professionally cleaned condition. Upon termination of occupancy, Management will arrange for a professional cleaning service to clean premises. Guest is responsible for cost of this cleaning. Cleaning fee is mandatory, nonnegotiable, and nonrefundable. Should Guest use and activity of property necessitate something other than Management’s regular cleaning services, Guest will be charged for associated excess costs. UNAVAILABILITY: If for any reason beyond the control of Management the reserved rental unit becomes unavailable, Management may substitute a comparable rental unit with Guest’s approval. In the event that Management does not offer a comparable rental unit and Guest does not approve, this Agreement shall be void and Management shall refund in full all payments made by Guest. In the election to void this Agreement, Guest waives any and all claims arising out of this Agreement, including without limitation any failures by Management to perform under this Agreement.
- LOST ITEMS OR LEFT ITEMS: Guest is solely responsible for any lost, stolen, or abandoned possessions or items. Management assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen or abandoned items. Upon discover of possessions or items not originally in the rental unit, Management will make a reasonable effort to contact the Guest for return. Guest is responsible to pay for shipping costs in addition to a $25.00 handling fee. At no point does Management assume liability for any possessions or items or for the condition of said possessions or items. Any items not claimed for longer than 30 days may be donated or sold.
- TV/CABLE/INTERNET/SATELLITE: Any internet, TV, and cable or satellite subscription services are provided as a convenience only and are not integral to this Agreement. Management will not be in breach for any and Guest will not receive a refund for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to service.
- AIR CONDITIONING/HEATING: Most residential rental units are not equipped with air conditioning, but if so equipped, Guest agrees that air conditioning shall not be set below 72 degrees. There are no refunds for lack of or malfunctioning HVAC units. Heat shall not be set above 78. All fan settings shall be set to "Auto". Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
- SYSTEM(S) FAILURES: In the event the residential rental unit sustains a failure of a system, including but not limited to water, sewer, septic, electrical, gas, plumbing, mechanical, appliances, heat pump, ventilating, pool, hot tub or other system or structural systems, neither the Owner nor the Management shall be liable to Guest for any damages as result of or associated with such system failures. Management will make an effort to promptly repair or replace the failed system or equipment, and in such event, Guest agrees to permit manager or its service provider to have reasonable access to the property to inspect and make such repairs. Any failure does not serve as a termination of this Agreement and no refunds will be given for such system failures.
- And most importantly….we want you to enjoy our home and have a great time visiting Northern Colorado. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you to have a memorable stay.