Exquisite 3 Bedroom House with Terrace in Knightsbridge
This Victorian property is set over 4 floors (no lift) and has been finished to an impeccable standard throughout. The 2 sitting rooms are bright and spacious, with wooden floors, elegant furniture and with doors that open out on to the quirky terrace. The master bedroom is conservatively decorated, with an
en-suite bathroom complete with a bathtub surrounded in marble. All bedrooms have beds made up with crisp hotel linen, and fluffy towels for each guest. There are also complimentary toiletries. The kitchen has ample space for guests to dine at the large table and has the equipment needed to cook meals at home.
High speed WiFi is available throughout the house, along with a large TV, kitchen equipment to cook meals at home, a coffee machine and laundry facilities (washer/dryer).
Guests will have access to all parts of the house, and be the sole occupants.
This home is located in the centre of one of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
This home is located in the centre of one of the most prestigious areas of London. The famous Harrod's department store is just a short stroll around the corner and all of the area's upmarket restaurants and boutiques are within easy reach. The V&A, Natural History and Science museum are all within a 10 minute walk from the house. Other nearby attractions include Hyde Park, Royal Albert Hall and Buckingham Palace. The house benefits from being on a quiet road with very little through traffic, at the same time as being in the centre of London.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM