Contemporary Apartment with Private Terrace near Antara
Check in to comfort at this modern and luxurious smart home perfectly located in the Polanco district. Indulge in multiple high-end shopping locations nearby by day, and then enjoy a complimentary local craft beer on your cozy private terrace by night. With high-speed internet and a carefully curated selection of local amenities to make you feel at home; what more could you ask for?
24h Security Guard will greet you at the entrance of the building, (ID must be provided) and you will be given a unique passcode for the smart lock.
Polanco is THE go-to spot in the city to see and be seen. Surrounded by high-end shopping, trendy restaurants and famous modern art museums like Soumaya and Jumex, everything you need is just steps away. Polanco is also centrally located in the city, so other must-see destinations are easy to access; like, Bosque Chapultepec (a park so big they call it a forest), trendy neighborhoods...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Polanco is THE go-to spot in the city to see and be seen. Surrounded by high-end shopping, trendy restaurants and famous modern art museums like Soumaya and Jumex, everything you need is just steps away. Polanco is also centrally located in the city, so other must-see destinations are easy to access; like, Bosque Chapultepec (a park so big they call it a forest), trendy neighborhoods Condesa and Roma, and Mexico City’s most famous street, Reforma, where you will find the Ángel de la Independencia. *Once you check-in we will also provide you with a customized written guide to some of our favorite local spots*Getting around - Polanco is centrally located so all of your day-to-day needs can be met by foot (grocery stores, cafes and convenience stores). For everything else, just give us a call and we can organize a ride for you. *Uber is also widely used in Mexico City, so getting around is never an issue.*
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Please respect your fellow neighbors; quiet hours are between 22:00 and 6:00 the next day.
- - All properties are 100% smoke-free spaces, including balconies.
- - All of the items of the properties must remain within them at all times and the guest is not allowed to remove them and, at all times, shall maintain them in good condition.
- - Animals and/or pets are only allowed in pet-friendly apartments, including animals for therapeutic purposes. If the guest needs a pet friendly apartment, they: must obtain written confirmation, and pay a pet fee of US$30 (thirty US dollars) plus VAT for the whole stay.