Luxurious Residence with Heated Whirlpool, Sauna & Gym
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
A newly build Luxury Villa, that guests can revel in the experience of intimate and luxurious hospitality. The Residence retains the unique Cretan features, a stylish interior design and flawless decor befitting of a unique luxury home. And only within walking distance to sandy beaches & great facilities.
The exclusive residence sits in an enviable position, set in the village of Prinos, this unique Residence offers a peaceful setting, within 15’ minutes walking reach to the Skaleta beach, where many exploration opportunities can be found, including shops, restaurants and a bus stop with regular itineraries. Embrace the vibrancy of Cretan sunsets, the scent of nature surrounded by olive trees and the warmth of the summer breeze, in an idyllic pool surrounding.
Exterior Layout | Pool & Outdoor Living
A private gated entrance leads through this rural paradise, where you can wander through the olive trees and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Children's Books and Toys
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Outdoor Dining Area
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
Bartender: Available for additional fee
Walking distance to sandy beach, spacious & luxurious great facilities! Among others the villa features amazing sea views and a convenient location as a car is not needed since it is 15 minutes away from sandy beach!
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please read these Booking Terms and Conditions as they are important and govern what is expected of you, Agency, and the Owner.
- Please note that Agency is acting solely as a Booking Agent in the name and on behalf of the Property Owner (or any authorised agent for the Property), for the rental of the property, as well as for the Service Provider (any independent provider of services such as catering, chauffeur, etc.) for the services requested.
- THE PROPERTY
- We visit and check each property regularly. The information about each property on our website is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We will inform you as soon as possible of any major changes to the property that may render accommodation substantially different to what you have booked. We cannot be held liable for any modifications made to the property without our prior knowledge.
- CHECK IN/OUT
- The property will be available from 16:00 on the day of your arrival and we kindly request that you vacate the property no later than 11:00 on the day of your departure.
- USE OF PROPERTY
- 1. Only those in the Guest party set forth above may occupy the Property. The number of guests staying overnight in the Property may not exceed the Maximum Occupancy indicated. In the event the number of guests exceeds the Maximum Occupancy, we reserve the right to ask all guests to vacate the Property immediately.
- 2. You shall use the Property only for the purpose for which it has been let to you (personal lodging). It is forbidden to use the premises for any kind of commercial use during the rental (photoshoots, seminars), and/or to hold parties for entertainment or a function involving a large number of invitees unless expressly agreed upon in writing by Agency or the Owner. Should you make unauthorised use of the Property as indicated, we reserve the right to ask all guests to vacate the Property immediately. You shall not sublet the Property under any circumstance whatsoever.
- Agency will strive to inform you of the suitability of the Property for children. Please note that the supervision, safety and behaviour of your children is your sole responsibility.
- If in the educated opinion of Agency, the Owner, or any other person in authority you, or a member of your party, behaves in a manner which causes or is likely to cause danger, excessive disturbance (i.e. to neighbours) or damage to the Property, or acts in breach of any provision in the Booking Documents, this Agreement may be terminated effective immediately and you shall all be requested to vacate the Property. In this event, you shall not receive any refund and you shall be held liable for any expenses incurred as a result of your behaviour or the behaviour of persons in your party.
- Guest shall allow the property owner to access the property for purposes of housekeeping, repair and inspection.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Neither Agency nor the owner shall not bear any responsibility if the execution of this agreement is no longer possible because of force majeure. All of the following shall be considered force majeure: limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, the threat of war, an act of terrorism, pandemic, industrial action, dangerous weather conditions, fire, flood, drought, unexpected shutting down of an airport or harbour, unforeseen changes to transport time schedules or any other event which is beyond the control of Agency. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in these circumstances.
- You are responsible for your third-party liability, health and medical repatriation insurances. Agency is not a travel agent, does not offer such insurances and shall not be held liable for the absence of such insurances.
- GUEST INJURY DISCLAIMER
- Agency and the owner cannot be held liable towards you, the occupants or your guests for any accident, injury or illness that occurred during your stay under any circumstance on the premises or facilities.
- Agency and the owner can not be held liable towards you, the occupants or your guests for any loss or misplacement of valuables left in the Property during your stay.
- The Property shall be checked by the Owner and/or Agency before and after the Rental Period. You shall be held liable for any proven damages or losses caused to the Property and its contents.
- CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK DURING YOUR STAY
- 1. While both Agency and the Owner will do everything in their power to provide you with a trouble-free stay, a villa may present malfunctions like any other house. Our aim to mend any problem that arises within 24 hours may not always be feasible because of the time of day or day of the week, the location of the villa, the unavailability of technicians, etc. If you are dissatisfied with the Property or the service of a Supplier, please contact us immediately. It is a precondition for any compensation that you inform Agency in writing of all complaints as soon as possible and in any event not after the end of your Rental Period.
- 2. Please note that some of our properties are located on small islands with severe problems of drought. We kindly ask you to use water sparingly, especially during the summer months. Electricity and water shortages may, and do, occur in some areas and while we will do everything in our power to reestablish supply or remedy the situation, we cannot be held responsible for the inconvenience such shortages may create.
- APPLICABLE LAW-JURISDICTION
- All disputes arising between you and/or your party on the one hand and Agency and/or any of its directors, officers, or employees on the other from or in connection with the Booking Documents and/or your stay at the Property in general shall be settled by the Courts of Rethymnon, Greece by application of Greek Law.