Fully-Renovated Seaside Villa with Ancient Watchtower Near Maiori
With a watchtower originally built in the 14th-century by the Saracens to avoid pirate attacks, the villa is completely surrounded by lemon trees and Mediterranean gardens. Fully-renovated, the 185-square-meter property offers modern furniture and breathtaking views of the Amalfi Coast and its blue and green sea.
The villa has three separate annexes, including a watchtower dependence. The external areas include splendid terraces overlooking the sea, while holly groves with pleasant paths lead guests to the private swimming pool – actually two separate pools connected by a charming staircase.
Just outside the city center of Maiori, this property lies off the main coastal road and descends all the way to the sea. The location is ideal for those who want a quiet stay but still prefer to be close to the major towns of the Amalfi Coast. Maiori, just three km away, has great nightlife, restaurants and shops, as well as...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- <p>- No smoking - No pets - Occupancy maximum: 2 guests per bedroom - No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties - No parties/events - No loud noise beyond reasonable and respectful for a typical neighborhood - No illegal substances - No party groups - Cannot use property for commercial use - Note: most reservations require a security/damage deposit - Note: some reservations require an APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) pre-payment for onsite incidentals. - No reservations will be confirmed for more than 11 months in advance. - All reservations require a signed rental agreement with your booking. - Additional fees may apply, check supplemental terms of this rental agreement. *rules apply unless elsewhere specified</p><p>24 hour: HOUSE RULES As one of our more unique homes, we require 24 hours to verify the details of your booking and ensure that this home is the right match for you and your guests. Once you have submitted your booking, a representative will contact you immediately, answer any relevant questions and personally ensure that your booking runs smoothly. The representative will be able to provide a confirmation within 24 hours, if not sooner.</p>