Modern Luxury Villa with Panoramic Sea Views
This premium 3-bedroom villa can accommodate up to 6 people in normal beds and 1 additional guest on a cot. The property offers a large living room and dinning room area (111 sqm) that opens to a huge partially covered terrace (100 sqm) with amazing sea views and outdoor furniture. A fully equipped kitchen is also available to the guests with an additional guest toilet. The outdoor pool area is partially covered and includes a sauna, fitness equipment and additional shower. All bedrooms have balconies, en-suite bathrooms and SAT/LCD TV’s. Parking for two cars is also available.
Situated nearby is the town of Primošten. The town is connected by a land bridge created almost 500 years ago by the inhabitants in order to farm the land and make it accessible by foot (or donkeys during that time). This picturesque Dalmatian fishing village offers visitors a large variety and selection of restaurants, cafes and bars. Perfect...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- In order to provide you with a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstandings, please familiarize yourself with our house rules:
- The Guests are adults over the age of 21 and will be occupants of the unit during the entire reserved period. Additional guests or occupants that have not been disclosed prior to arrival may be denied access to the premises. The maximum occupancy of the property is 7 people.
- Upon arrival, all guests must provide identification for registration.
- Pets are permitted but only with prior approval.
- The entire property is cleaned once per week. Sheets are changed once a week unless otherwise requested. Clean towels can be provided each day or upon the request of the guest. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dished are done and put away, and the house is generally tidy and ready to be cleaned, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit. Additional maid services are available during your stay at a rate of 80€ per service.
- Breakfast is available for guests at an additional fee of 20€ per adult (>12 years) and 10€ per child. This can be purchased upon arrival.
- Guests agree to accept liability for any damage caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear), including, but not limited to, misuse of appliances, and /or equipment furnished. If damages are excess of the security deposit being held, guests agree to reimburse the property for costs incurred to replace/repair damaged items.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the apartment. Smoking is only allowed outside. Evidence of smoking inside the apartment can result in loss of security deposit. Cigarette butts and ashes must be disposed of in ashtrays provided and not anywhere else on the site.
- From 23:00 am to 8:00 pm guests should refrain from excessive noise as during this period time it is forbidden to create noise and disturb the peace. Guests are obliged to behave in a mannerly fashion, both adults and children. Children should be under supervision during their playtime.
- It is not allowed to bring in easily inflammable and explosive materials or anything with a strong or unpleasant smell. Furthermore, it is not allowed to bring electric appliances to the apartment without the host’s permission. This rule does not apply to electric appliances for personal care, laptops, phones or tablets.
- Tenants may be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the Rental Fee and Security Deposit for any of the following A.) Using the premises for any illegal activities B) Causing damage to the property, rented premises or to any of the neighboring properties C) Excessive noise disturbances including but not limited to excessive noise after dark without prior consent D) Disposing of trash or food items inappropriately. E) Disregarding property policies posted or verbally acknowledged.
- The property does not assume any liability for the loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconveniences arising from the temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, electricity or plumbing. Nor will we accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural acts, disasters, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Pool heating possible only from November till May.
- SIKA d.o.o.
- VAT: HR49969795757