Historical Villa boasting Vibrant D�cor and Gardens
This historic villa dates back to the 14th century and once served as a chateau for bishops awaiting audience with the popes of Avignon. The property is surrounded by towering trees that provide lots of cooling shade, while the swimming pool and patio are in a sundrenched location. Common spaces and private suites are richly furnished with chandeliers, tapestries and art.
There are 10 bedrooms in this villa, each with its own en-suite, air conditioning and TV. One bedroom is on the ground floor, five are on the first floor and four are on the second floor. There is also a staff bedroom with its own sitting area with kitchenette and en-suite bathroom. The living area features a stone fireplace and comfortable seating, and the dining room and Proven�al kitchen have vaulted ceilings. The covered terrace is ideal for alfresco dining. The property includes housekeeping, and cook can be engaged for an extra fee.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - No smoking
- - No pets
- - Occupancy maximum: 2 guests per bedroom
- - No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties
- - No parties/events
- - No loud noise beyond reasonable and respectful for a typical neighborhood
- - No illegal substances
- - No party groups
- - Cannot use property for commercial use
- - Note: most reservations require a security/damage deposit
- - Note: some reservations require an APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) pre-payment for onsite incidentals.
- - No reservations will be confirmed for more than 11 months in advance.
- - All reservations require a signed rental agreement with your booking.
- - Additional fees may apply, check supplemental terms of this rental agreement.
- **rules apply unless elsewhere specified