Four-Century-old Tuscan Farmhouse with Professional Kitchen
The 400-year-old Tuscan farmhouse is nestled on a two-hectare estate in the hills of the world-renowned Chianti region. The villa has recently been renovated to the highest of luxury standards, with all the modern amenities. However, much attention has been dedicated to maintaining the structure�s original character and architectural features.
The villa�s five bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. Its ground floor flows around an open internal courtyard, furnished with dining table with umbrella and chairs, seating up to 10, for outdoor lounging and casual dining.
The professional kitchen is completely modern and fully equipped, featuring two stoves, two dishwashers, a wine cooler, and a small breakfast table. A large dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows has a 10-person dining table and leads out to a covered patio.
Archways into an airy entrance hall lead to a game room with billiard table and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - No smoking
- - No pets
- - Occupancy maximum: 2 guests per bedroom
- - No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties
- - No parties/events
- - No loud noise beyond reasonable and respectful for a typical neighborhood
- - No illegal substances
- - No party groups
- - Cannot use property for commercial use
- - Note: most reservations require a security/damage deposit
- - Note: some reservations require an APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) pre-payment for onsite incidentals.
- - No reservations will be confirmed for more than 11 months in advance.
- - All reservations require a signed rental agreement with your booking.
- - Additional fees may apply, check supplemental terms of this rental agreement.
- **rules apply unless elsewhere specified