Handsome Flat with Open-Beam Ceiling in Sestiere Castello
This elegant, spacious and charming flat is located in Sestiere Castello, only 450 meters from Saint-Mark's Square, and offers a lovely view over San Zaccaria church. The street entrance of the building, a nicely restored 16th-century palace, has a front door opening onto the water, so you can get there directly by water taxi
The third-floor flat (reached by elevator) offers 130 square meters of space and can sleep four adults and two children. When entering the apartment, you are welcomed by shelves of books in several languages. The entrance corridor opens onto the spacious dining room, with a stunning view over San Zaccaria church. This room is perfectly designed to serve dinner for eight in elegant décor, with a great view, antique furniture and a beautiful Murano chandelier. The dining room opens into a modern and functional kitchen, on one side, and the elegant living room, on the other.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- <p>- No smoking - No pets - Occupancy maximum: 2 guests per bedroom - No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties - No parties/events - No loud noise beyond reasonable and respectful for a typical neighborhood - No illegal substances - No party groups - Cannot use property for commercial use - Note: most reservations require a security/damage deposit - Note: some reservations require an APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) pre-payment for onsite incidentals. - No reservations will be confirmed for more than 11 months in advance. - All reservations require a signed rental agreement with your booking. - Additional fees may apply, check supplemental terms of this rental agreement. *rules apply unless elsewhere specified</p><p>24 hour: HOUSE RULES As one of our more unique homes, we require 24 hours to verify the details of your booking and ensure that this home is the right match for you and your guests. Once you have submitted your booking, a representative will contact you immediately, answer any relevant questions and personally ensure that your booking runs smoothly. The representative will be able to provide a confirmation within 24 hours, if not sooner.</p>