Peaceful Pines Retreat
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
If Lake Tahoe is on your agenda, make this conveniently located rental your home base and enjoy easy access to the lake and amenities like a large deck and fireplace.
This home is situated in a quiet neighborhood seven miles from the shores of beautiful South Lake Tahoe, at the edge of Washoe Meadows State Park. Take a hike at Fallen Leaf Lake, only six miles away, or play golf just around the corner. In the winter, head 10 miles northeast to Heavenly Mountain Resort or 10 miles southwest to Sierra at Tahoe for plenty of winter snow play. And all year long, indulge in South Lake Tahoe’s restaurants, entertainment, casinos, nightlife, and luxury spas.
This home was recently remodeled and offers all the comforts of home and amenities to make your vacation relaxed and stressfree. Keep yourselves plugged in and entertained with the free WiFi and large flat screen cable TV with DVD player. In the winter, stay in and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID 073367
- Tax ID 067513
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- This fee does not apply to stays of 30 or more nights
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.
- El Dorado County Permit 2394
- Children 5 years of age, and under, do not count towards occupancy.
- Renters must be 25 years of age to rent this home, and all other guests must be 21 years of age, unless accompanied by their parent.
- All renters are subject to the following standard conditions
- 1. Maximum Occupancy. Renter shall limit overnight occupancy of the vacation home rental to the specific number of occupants designated in the permit, excluding children five years of age or younger.
- 2. Noise. Occupants andor guests of the vacation home rental shall not use or operate any outdoor spa or hot tub, create unreasonable noise or disturbances, engage in disorderly conduct, or violate provisions of this Code or any State law pertaining to noise or disorderly conduct at any time between the hours of 1000 p.m. and 800 a.m. Guest must not participate in any outdoor activities during these quiet hours
- 3. Visitors. The number of people present in any vacation home rental shall not exceed the maximum occupancy designated in the vacation home rental permit for that property at any time between the hours of 1000 p.m. and 800 a.m.
- 4. Trash and Refuse. Do not leave trash outside unless secured in the bear box in order to protect local wildlife and avoid associated fines.
- 5. Tahoe Basin Snow Removal. Vehicles are not permitted on roads during snow removalwinter months.
- 6. Parking. Parking is limited to the number of vehicles stated on the permit. Parking is not permitted on county road ways during snow removalwinter months.
- 7. Fire and Life Safety Requirements. Outdoor fire areas and fire pits are prohibited.
- 8. Enforcement Failure of renter to abide by any of the provisions of this chapter shall constitute a violation subject to imposition of the penalties. Fines will be imposed on the party deemed responsible for the violation. Violations of occupancy limits, quiet hours, hot tub use, or other nuisance requirements shall result in fines being imposed on renters ranging from 500 to 1000.
- 9. A complete code of ordinances is located on the El Dorado County, CA website and look up Section 5.56 on Vacation Home Rentals.