Impressive Ryde Coastal Cottage with Outdoor Heated Wooden Den on Isle of Wright
Gothic Cottage offers flexible accommodation and is extremely well appointed for the old and young alike. Its spacious rooms over the highest level of comfort, whilst a host of extra features make it a fun place to stay. The games room has a pool table, darts, a bar and a quirky original 1970s jukebox along with a motorised glitter ball. The cinema and gaming room offers large screen (65”) viewing (with Sky Q, Netflix, Amazon Prime, BluRay etc), surround sound and a games console with a range of games. There is an extensive collection of baby toys and children’s games, as well as board games. Outside, the garden features a wooden shire pod/den (heated) with entertainment (TV, BluRay and Amazon Fire) – a great hangout for children – and a fabulous cedar barrel hot tub which seats 8 people.
The private contemporary-styled garden has multiple sitting out and dining areas. It has two BBQs (gas and charcoal), a wood-fired pizza...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.