Impressive Ryde Coastal Cottage with Outdoor Heated Wooden Den on Isle of Wright
Gothic Cottage offers flexible accommodation and is extremely well appointed for the old and young alike. Its spacious rooms over the highest level of comfort, whilst a host of extra features make it a fun place to stay. The games room has a pool table, darts, a bar and a quirky original 1970s jukebox along with a motorised glitter ball. The cinema and gaming room offers large screen (65”) viewing (with Sky Q, Netflix, Amazon Prime, BluRay etc), surround sound and a games console with a range of games. There is an extensive collection of baby toys and children’s games, as well as board games. Outside, the garden features a wooden shire pod/den (heated) with entertainment (TV, BluRay and Amazon Fire) – a great hangout for children – and a fabulous cedar barrel hot tub which seats 8 people.
The private contemporary-styled garden has multiple sitting out and dining areas. It has two BBQs (gas and charcoal), a wood-fired pizza...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Security Deposit of GBP1500 to be collected upon arrival.