Warm Remarkable 3 Bedroom Wooden Styled Home in Oxfordshire
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The Cotswolds is a rural area of south central England covering parts of 6 counties, notably Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire. Its rolling hills and grassland harbour thatched medieval villages, churches and stately homes built of distinctive local yellow limestone. The 102-mile Cotswold Way walking trail follows the Cotswold Edge escarpment from Bath in the south to Chipping Campden in the north.
Getting around The property has parking spaces for 2 cars and also charging points for your electric vehicles. Also there is a bike shed for the beautiful bike walks around the area. Trains to London from the closest village and also taxis available on call.
The property can accommodate up to 6 people, featuring 3 bedrooms with king size beds in the first floor, both en-suite with bathroom.Reception, dining room and hall and a WC in ground floor.
External yellow limestone brickwork Traditional thatched roof Casement windows...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.