Gorgeous Mountain Condo with Pool and Hot Tub Access
- 3 Bedrooms
- 0 Bathroom
- 8 Guests
8577 Expedition Station is guaranteed to become your families favorite getaway destination! Situated in River Run Village this homey condo has lovely decor and a warm aura. Located on the second floor corner, this condo gets ample natural light and has great views of the surrounding mountains and some of the slopes! With just over 1,100 square feet of living space, 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms this condo can easily accommodate up to 8 people. Laid out on all one floor, this home is very accessible and the building features underground parking and an elevator.
This unique layout features a cozy kitchen with ample counter space and a living room with a sectional sleeper sofa that nestled in front of the gas fireplace and adjoining sunny patio! The kitchen is fully stocked and has several thoughtful additions like a fruit basket, crock pot and a Hamilton Beach Flex-Brew coffee maker. The living room is adorn with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parking Available Off-site: Available for additional fee
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Age and Occupancy Restrictions: You MUST be at least 25 years old to rent a condo from SkyRun. You will need to present a valid ID when you check in or you will be refused access to your condo. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY at ANY TIME is equal to the number of people that is advertised as being able to sleep in beds in the condo. NO people beyond that number are allowed at ANY TIME. NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED. No smoking of ANY kind.
- Rules: No Pets, No Smoking of ANY kind. You must follow the rules of the building you are in including noise, parking and common area use. Failure to comply with any rule listed here means an automatic $300 minimum charge to your credit card for cleaning ($1,000 for a house party, see below). If a fine is issued to the homeowner via the HOA due to non-compliance of the rules, you will be charged for any and all non-compliance fines.
- If you break the rules and do not comply after the first request by SkyRun, you will be asked to leave the property and you will forfeit the remaining balance of your stay.
- Parties: NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED. If there is a party in this condo (as evidenced by a noise complaint and/or calling of security or by large amounts of trash and destruction) you WILL BE CHARGED for complete clean-up and replacement for damaged items. This will be AT A MINIMUM $1,000. A party completely voids the damage waiver. If you intend to come and party, rent somewhere else. SkyRun is SERIOUS about protecting our condos so they will be perfect for our owners and responsible guests.
- Parking: Parking is limited at your specific property. Each condo/home is guaranteed 1 (one) parking spot at the specific property. Additional vehicles may be parked at the specific property in designated, first-come first-served guest parking spots. Please keep your vehicle count to a minimum. Please keep in mind that specific properties have a maximum height clearance on vehicles for underground parking. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN RECREATIONAL VEHICLES OR TRAILERS BE PARKED AT THE SPECIFIC PROPERTY OR IN ANY OF KEYSTONE'S OVERFLOW LOTS. DO NOT BRING RECREATIONAL VEHICLES OR TRAILERS.