Warm Contemporary Styled Apartment in Heart of Lake District
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
A calm, contemporary first floor apartment in the centre of the market town of Ambleside, boasting phenomenal views from each window.
No2 Midland Bank Chambers apartment offers a cosy double bedroom, fabulous shower room and a spacious open plan living and kitchen area.
The apartment also benefits from its own private parking space at the rear of the building.
A Newly renovated, first floor apartment formerly the office of the Midland Bank, Ambleside - Located in the heart of the town centre close to all amenities and within walking distance to the many local restaurants and bars that Ambleside has to offer.
Guests have access to the whole property during their stay.
Interaction with Guests:
We Live locally, after moving here 7 years ago - we now manage a select collection of holiday properties in Ambleside and the surrounding areas. We are...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.