Luxurious Property blurs Seamless Indoor/Outdoor Space
The villa enjoys a privileged location directly on the white sands of Grace Bay Beach. Extremely private, surrounded by acres of native bush and sea grass, it enjoys 2,000 feet of beachfront. The villa is designed to reflect the character of the Turks and Caicos and the history of island plantation estates, with architecture inspired by theatrical designer Oliver Messel. The open plan blurs the boundaries between indoor and outdoor spaces, and provides both formal and informal living areas. Coral-block walls, coral-rendered flooring, inlaid green marble flooring and lots of light add warmth, color and texture.
Guests enter through the central courtyard garden, featuring a koi pond and large daybed. A covered terrace opens to the central courtyard and provides an outdoor living area open to fresh sea breezes. The indoor living area, framed by numerous French doors, opens on one side to the covered terrace and to the...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Available
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - No smoking
- - No pets
- - Occupancy maximum: 2 guests per bedroom
- - No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties
- - No parties/events
- - No loud noise beyond reasonable and respectful for a typical neighborhood
- - No illegal substances
- - No party groups
- - Cannot use property for commercial use
- - Note: most reservations require a security/damage deposit
- - Note: some reservations require an APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) pre-payment for onsite incidentals.
- - No reservations will be confirmed for more than 11 months in advance.
- - All reservations require a signed rental agreement with your booking.
- - Additional fees may apply, check supplemental terms of this rental agreement. *rules apply unless elsewhere specified