Luxurious Full Service Lodge in Lapland
This lodge is located in the heart of the Lapland wilderness in the Pallas-Ylläs National Park on the shores of Lake Kukaslompolo, only 6 km from the village of Äkäslompolo and the Ylläs Ski Center. The villa has 7 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and living area. The heart of the villa is a large living room with a large stone fireplace and a separate dining area. In addition, the villa has a sauna, a relaxation area, a large outdoor hot tub and a ski room.
The lodge offers full service. Personnel on site are available 6-22 on call or 24 hours a day according to special arrangements. When staying at the lodge, the price always includes breakfast, light lunch and a 4-5 course dinner. Coffee, tea and cold drinks and light savory and sweet food are also available throughout the day. Alcoholic beverages and program services are available at an additional cost. The villa has an extensive wine and cocktail menu. It is not...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Located in peaceful Lapland wilderness.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking
- This is an Instant Book with Confirmation home. Your reservation will be confirmed by the relevant property manager within 48 hours.
- Please note this a full service luxury lodge. The property can not be booked as self-catered.
- Included in the rental price:
- Exclusive use of the property.
- Personnel on site are available 6am - 10pm on call or 24 hours a day according to special arrangements.
- Winter clothes, shoes, gloves are available for guests.
- Skis, snowshoes, walking sticks and a rowing boat as well as fishing equipment and rubber boots are available for guests. You can go snowshoeing or skiing directly from the cottage in peaceful surroundings.
- Mandatory extra services (on extra cost):
- Food package is always combined with the accommodation, the food package cost is 150€ / adult / day
- Food packages always includes breakfast, light lunch and a 4-5 course dinner.
- Coffee, tea and cold drinks and light savory and sweet food are also available throughout the day and included in the food package.
- Alcoholic beverages and program services are available at an additional cost. The villa has an extensive wine and cocktail menu. It is not possible to bring your own alcoholic beverages to the villa because the villa has a restaurant with a alcohol license.