St. Peter Parish Home includes Night Security Staff
Ideally situated on the fashionable West Coast of Barbados, this regal estate, with 60 meters of frontage on the Caribbean Sea, is surrounded by one of the most beautiful tropical gardens on the island. It consists of three self-contained residences known as Pavilion, Beach Cottage and House, which may be rented together or separately.
Fully redecorated in 2006, the Pavilion is now recognized as one of the premier homes in the Caribbean. It has four bedrooms with air conditioning, ceiling fans and private en-suite bathrooms. There are two master suites, one with twin beds and the other with a king size. The two smaller suites each have twin beds, which can be joined to create a large bed.
Guests enjoy their own gym and tennis court, and the stately swimming pool is 15 meters long. A furnished terrace leads to two classic gazebos which immediately overlook the ocean. There is a reef in front of this property,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- <p>- No smoking - No pets - Occupancy maximum: 2 guests per bedroom - No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties - No parties/events - No loud noise beyond reasonable and respectful for a typical neighborhood - No illegal substances - No party groups - Cannot use property for commercial use - Note: most reservations require a security/damage deposit - Note: some reservations require an APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) pre-payment for onsite incidentals. - No reservations will be confirmed for more than 11 months in advance. - All reservations require a signed rental agreement with your booking. - Additional fees may apply, check supplemental terms of this rental agreement. *rules apply unless elsewhere specified</p><p>24 hour: HOUSE RULES As one of our more unique homes, we require 24 hours to verify the details of your booking and ensure that this home is the right match for you and your guests. Once you have submitted your booking, a representative will contact you immediately, answer any relevant questions and personally ensure that your booking runs smoothly. The representative will be able to provide a confirmation within 24 hours, if not sooner.</p>