Stylish Two Story Home with Private Pool
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
The gated Kissimmee resort of Emerald Island is close to Walt Disney World and a short distance from the I-4 Highway taking you to Universal, SeaWorld and Orlando’s other top attractions.Resort facilities available for guest use include a clubhouse with modern fitness centre, cyber café and small convenience store. Outdoor facilities include resort-style heated swimming pool, tiki bar serving drinks and snacks, tennis and volleyball courts, children’s play areas, BBQ and picnic areas, as well as nature trails for walking, jogging or cycling.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- IMPORTANT: If you're booking a last minute reservation relying on either early check in or late check out please contact us first for availability.
- • No smoking / vaping in the home. Smoking is allowed outside on the pool deck. Evidence of smoking / vaping in the home with incur a fine of $250
- • The minimum age requirement for rental is 25 years of age and reservation must be made in the guest’s name who is at least 25 years old and must occupy the property during the full reservation dates.
- • All guests must complete a booking form and sign a rental agreement.
- • Restrictions apply to guests living within 30 miles of the vacation home. No booking will be accepted under these conditions due to unauthorised group events, parties or gatherings.
- • The pool can be heated at a small additional cost (currently $30 per day). We recommend you book this extra if you are staying between October and April.
- For any guests who request to add pool heat after the scheduled arrival date will be subject to an additional $25 trip charge. During cooler weather, pool heaters may struggle to keep the water temperature above 80 degrees. This does not constitute equipment failure and no refund shall be given.
- • Guest park vehicles at their own risk and must abide by all community, city, county and state parking rules and laws. The community does not allow street parking. All vehicles must be parked in the drive or risked being towed. RV's, trailers, boats or commercial vans are not permitted.
- • Please be respectful of our neighbors and to the resort's quiet hours of 10pm to 7am
- • Do not leave children unattended in the pool area.
- • Check-in time is 4 PM. Check-out time is 10 AM. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability – additional charges may apply. Early check-in and late check-out requests are to be requested at 48 hours prior to arrival to prepare the vacation rental accordingly.
- • It may be necessary for staff to enter the premises in order to perform routine maintenance or repairs.
- • This is a family vacation home. We work hard to ensure a great quality of decor and comfort for our guests. It is not a party house. Please respect our other guests and don't try to book this property for the sole purpose of hosting a party or events.
- • No pets allowed unless stated in the description / amenities. A non-refundable fee of $195 will apply for each pet in a property regardless of the length of that pet’s stay. Where pets are found to have stayed in a property where pets are not allowed the fee shall be $400 per pet.