Modern Mountain Luxury in Riverfront Townhome 5
This brand new, two-level, Platinum townhome is steps from Eagle River while being a short walk from The Westin Riverfront Express Gondola. It offers a gas fireplace, hardwood flooring, Sonos sound system with over-sized TV and a large dining table in the great room as well as a well equipped gourmet kitchen with premium appliances. All bedrooms are located on the lower level. The master suite boasts a king size bed, lavish ensuite bathroom and direct access to a furnished patio with views of Beaver Creek steps from the Eagle River. The second bedroom also has a king size bed with dedicated oversized bathroom down the hall. The ensuite bunk room is furnished with a twin XL over queen bunk bed with a queen trundle and boasts a Sonos sound system, over-sized TV and loads of family games. Additional features include air conditioning, washer/dryer, and one car garage.
Guests will enjoy views overlooking Eagle River and Beaver...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Check-in cannot be guaranteed until 5:00pm and check-out is at 10:00am. Should I wish to
- check-in early or check-out late, I understand that booking an extra day is the only way to
- guarantee early or late check-in or check-out.
- • I understand that a credit card must be presented at the front desk at check-in and must
- remain on file to cover any incidental charges incurred during my stay, even if paying for
- reservation by check.
- • All properties are privately owned. I authorize Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging to charge my
- account for the repair and/or replacement of items damaged beyond normal wear and tear
- during my stay.
- • One parking spot is allocated per residence.
- • Moving of any furniture is not permitted. Any damage caused by moving furniture will be at
- my expense.
- • Large gatherings and social events, including weddings and receptions, are strictly prohibited
- unless prior arrangements have been have been approved by management. Additional charges
- for cleaning and any fines incurred will be at my expense.
- • Smoking is not permitted any of our properties. A daily $500 fee will be charged for
- Ozonation if there is evidence of smoking. I understand that I am responsible for any
- additional cleaning costs, which may include but are not limited to cleaning of all linen,
- bedding, carpets, rugs, drapes and other furnishings.
- • No pets or animals of any kind are allowed in any unit or building without prior approval.
- • If I am traveling with a bona fide service animal, I will notify Beaver Creek Mountain
- Lodging in advance so that appropriate accommodations may be determined. Failure to notify
- Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging prior to arrival of a service animal may result in unilateral
- eviction of the animal to an animal housing facility at my expense.
- • I will report all accidents and/or damage to the front desk immediately so necessary repairs
- may be scheduled.
- • Neither the property nor management is responsible for accidents or injury to guests, for
- damage to property or for loss of money or valuables of any kind. I assume all risks inherent or
- otherwise and agree to hold harmless the owner and management for claims to person or
- • While Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging does their best to confirm vacation homes, in the
- event the home is damaged, sold or rendered untenable due to circumstances beyond their
- control, Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging will use best efforts to find comparable alternative
- accommodations and the rental guest shall be required to pay all rent due hereunder.