Deluxe Twin Villas overlooks the Bay of Cannes
A property consisting of 2 villas of 500 sq. m and 170 sq.m positioned around a swimming pool upon a plot of 4300 sq. m in the upper hills of la Californie in Cannes. The property overlooks the bay of Cannes, with West facing views over the city’s Old Port and the Estérel mountains. Just a 15 minute walk from the Croisette and 20 minutes from the Palais des Festivals.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
The annual Cannes International Film Festival, held in May of each year, is Cannes' most famous attraction. For almost two weeks, thousands of photographers, paparazzi, the press, and movie fans arrive to see the new films previewed and to catch a glimpse of the famous actors, directors, and film moguls. During the rest of the year, Cannes is home to tourists seeking sun and fun on the French Riviera. In addition to beach fun, cruise ship passengers also love strolling down the Boulevard de la Croissette in Cannes, sitting in a sunny cafe, or exploring some of the nearby villages or cities on the Riviera.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM