Warm Spacious Contemporary 1 Bedroom Apartment in Ambleside
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Ferndale’s Hideaway is a spacious and contemporary retreat located in the grounds of Ferndale Lodge, Ambleside.
The property boasts a stunning kitchen with all modern facilities, spacious lounge with large flat screen tv and modern electric fire, as well as a large bedroom with sumptuous king sized bed and an excellent ensuite with bathtub and shower.
Located just off Lake Road, Ferndale’s Hideaway is moments away from the hustle and bustle of Ambleside Village yet in a peaceful and quiet area, perfect to relax and unwind.
The property is a perfect couples retreat with spacious living and sleeping areas, plus a cosy courtyard for those summer evening refreshments or morning coffee.
Parking is provided via a permit which can be used in the adjacent car park as well as most other SLDC Car Parks in the Lake District.
Guest have use of the whole...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.