Unique 2 bedroom villa with heated Jacuzzi
Arriving to Megalochori you will get inspired by the narrow streets, the marble churches with the traditional architectural bells, the endless vineyards, the traditional housing and the residence of captains which can undoubtedly travel you in time.
Villa Angelia is a traditional building of the 1900’s, which was renovated in 2013 combining the traditional architecture of Thira with a minimal touch of luxury and elegance. Respecting the natural beauty and showing love to the environment, we created with passion an eco-friendly building that can accommodate your best memories.
The premises were renovated with careful thought and detail with aim to give complete privacy and comfort to the guests seeking peace and quiet during their stay.
The villa covers 120 m2 and can accommodate from 2 to 6 guests. The villa has two independent bedrooms each with its own private bathroom. The premises are so spacious...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Arriving to Megalochori you will get inspired by the narrow streets, the marble churches with the traditional architectural bells, the endless vineyards, the traditional housing.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.