Exclusive state of the art Villa with amazing views of Oia
The recent renovation incorporates in authentic yet contemporary manner the island’s finest traditional architectural elements. Hand-finished “built-in” beds, sofas and tables in organic shapes, sculptured forms and fluid lines. Plastered walls recreate the caldera’s texture in colors ranging from bright white to earthly, elegant pastel hues.
Fine screeds on the floors, lime paints and lime washes on the interior and exterior walls, natural materials based on mineral hydraulic binders, mineral aggregates and coloured earths…
All elements participate in a charming game of cosines’, of comfort, discreet luxury and quiet sophistication! Oias villa is a large luxury house by island standards, around four hundred square meters. The villa comprises five levels: ground floor, first floor, terrace, Jacuzzi level and basement. Wireless internet access is available everywhere. Fully air-conditioned and centrally heated it...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Villa Oias (420 square meters) located in Oia Santorini, is a landmark, a point of reference for the island
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.