Luxury Estate with private pool and breathtaking views
This idyllic vacation rental challenges conceptions of private living within the luxury and elegant environment into a 5.000 sq.m. land area. All 3 levels have separate entrance. The levels referred as “pezoules” in local dialect, contributes an essential role in the traditional Santorinian life and represents one of its most nostalgic locations. The amphitheatrical levels structure of the Mansion produces many corners both in and outdoor that support numerous daily activities and ultimate life time events..
Ideal for small groups of friends or couples and families for VIP moments in Santorini island. Pyrgos Estate rooms and living areas are designed with a way to offer a comfortable high quality accommodation. Functional & elegant, with discreet decoration, all overlooking the sea and bathed in natural light with the perfect equipment that meets the needs of every guest promises an unforgettable stay.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Pyrgos was the capital of Santorini until 1800. It was built on the highest point of the island, on the slope of Mount Prophet Elias, which is also the highest point of the island.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.