Modern, large 8 bedroom villa with outdoor Jacuzzi
The villa is at “Voreina” (Northern) region located beneath the remains of the Venetian castle (Kasteli) which is at the top of the hill. The typical medieval narrow streets, fortified walls, and hidden passages and the unique Cycladic local architecture are maintained throughout this traditional settlement.
Set in an old factory, this villa breathes with history. Before entering the main square of Pyrgos, turn left towards Exo Gonia village and after 20 m turn right and follow this street until you reach Agios Christoforos church. After this point motor vehicles are not allowed and Villa Fabrique is located approximately 120 meters or a 2 minute walk.
The property has a very sleek and minimal loft–style design, and has been restored with a deep understanding for its traditional Santorini architecture using the old style of polished cement and eco–friendly materials. Elements of the factory have been incorporated into the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pyrgos is situated 5 km away from the island’s capital Fira, 6 km away from Santorini International Airport and 5 km from Athinios port.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.