Cute Mountain Condo Close to Lifts
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
New flooring, carpet and fresh paint throughout the condo completed fall of 2019!
As soon as you enter E41 at Frostfire, you will immediately want to kick your shoes off, sit down on the couch and enjoy the warmth coming from the gas fireplace. This two bedroom condo features comfortable furnishings throughout, including a sofa sleeper in the living room. Along with ample seating options, you and your family can easily enjoy some down-time together after a long day of adventuring in Keystone. Just off of the living room, there is a dining table which seats six people. Walk out onto the balcony from the dining area and enjoy beautiful views of the Keystone slopes and Peru chairlift.
The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you will need to cook meals while you are staying in Keystone. Missing something? Please give the office a call and we will happily provide you with whatever you may need to make...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Parking Available Off-site: Available for additional fee
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Age and Occupancy Restrictions: You MUST be at least 25 years old to rent a condo from SkyRun. You will need to present a valid ID when you check in or you will be refused access to your condo. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY at ANY TIME is equal to the number of people that is advertised as being able to sleep in beds in the condo. NO people beyond that number are allowed at ANY TIME. NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED. No smoking of ANY kind. Rules: No Pets, No Smoking of ANY kind. You must follow the rules of the building you are in including noise, parking and common area use. Failure to comply with any rule listed here means an automatic $300 minimum charge to your credit card for cleaning ($1,000 for a house party, see below). If a fine is issued to the homeowner via the HOA due to non-compliance of the rules, you will be charged for any and all non-compliance fines. If you break the rules and do not comply after the first request by SkyRun, you will be asked to leave the property and you will forfeit the remaining balance of your stay. Parties: NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED. If there is a party in this condo (as evidenced by a noise complaint and/or calling of security or by large amounts of trash and destruction) you WILL BE CHARGED for complete clean-up and replacement for damaged items. This will be AT A MINIMUM $1,000. A party completely voids the damage waiver. If you intend to come and party, rent somewhere else. SkyRun is SERIOUS about protecting our condos so they will be perfect for our owners and responsible guests.Parking: Parking is limited at your specific property. Each condo/home is guaranteed 1 (one) parking spot at the specific property. Additional vehicles may be parked at the specific property in designated, first-come first-served guest parking spots. Please keep your vehicle count to a minimum. Please keep in mind that specific properties have a maximum height clearance on vehicles for underground parking. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN RECREATIONAL VEHICLES OR TRAILERS BE PARKED AT THE SPECIFIC PROPERTY OR IN ANY OF KEYSTONE'S OVERFLOW LOTS. DO NOT BRING RECREATIONAL VEHICLES OR TRAILERS.