Modern Luxury Mountain Townhome with Private Hot Tub
- 3 Bedrooms
- 0 Bathroom
- 10 Guests
The Dakota pool and hot tub will be closed 11/27-12/22 for maintenance.
Newly built, with it’s mountain-modern decor, this 3 bedroom stunner with a private hot tub is sure to please. Perfect for a large family, multiple families, a friends reunion or executive retreat, this multi-story town home offers plenty of amenities and is only half a mile from River Run and the slopes!
Entering on the main floor, you’ll find the downstairs living room, complete with a mini-bar. A full bathroom and the back lower patio access are also on the ground level with the private hot tub! Upstairs you’ll be impressed with the dark hardwood throughout and the granite-splashed gourmet kitchen. After a long day on the slopes, relax in front of the warm stone-wrapped gas fireplace on the over-sized sectional to watch a movie, or sit at the velvet bar stools to have a drink. Entertaining will be a breeze in the open concept...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parking Available Off-site: Available for additional fee
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Age and Occupancy Restrictions: You MUST be at least 25 years old to rent a condo from SkyRun. You will need to present a valid ID when you check in or you will be refused access to your condo. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY at ANY TIME is equal to the number of people that is advertised as being able to sleep in beds in the condo. NO people beyond that number are allowed at ANY TIME. NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED. No smoking of ANY kind.
- Rules: No Pets, No Smoking of ANY kind. You must follow the rules of the building you are in including noise, parking and common area use. Failure to comply with any rule listed here means an automatic $300 minimum charge to your credit card for cleaning ($1,000 for a house party, see below). If a fine is issued to the homeowner via the HOA due to non-compliance of the rules, you will be charged for any and all non-compliance fines.
- If you break the rules and do not comply after the first request by SkyRun, you will be asked to leave the property and you will forfeit the remaining balance of your stay.
- Parties: NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED. If there is a party in this condo (as evidenced by a noise complaint and/or calling of security or by large amounts of trash and destruction) you WILL BE CHARGED for complete clean-up and replacement for damaged items. This will be AT A MINIMUM $1,000. A party completely voids the damage waiver. If you intend to come and party, rent somewhere else. SkyRun is SERIOUS about protecting our condos so they will be perfect for our owners and responsible guests.
- Parking: Parking is limited at your specific property. Each condo/home is guaranteed 1 (one) parking spot at the specific property. Additional vehicles may be parked at the specific property in designated, first-come first-served guest parking spots. Please keep your vehicle count to a minimum. Please keep in mind that specific properties have a maximum height clearance on vehicles for underground parking. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN RECREATIONAL VEHICLES OR TRAILERS BE PARKED AT THE SPECIFIC PROPERTY OR IN ANY OF KEYSTONE'S OVERFLOW LOTS. DO NOT BRING RECREATIONAL VEHICLES OR TRAILERS.