Delightful Breezy Villa with Complimentary Maid Service
If you’re daydreaming of a sunny family holiday off the coast of Spain, this villa in Mallorca will satisfy that ambition. This breezy, family-friendly villa is decorated all in cream and white for maximum sunshine. Modern updates inside set against beautiful old architecture make this single-story home near Pollença an obvious choice for your dream Mallorca getaway.
Outside, the gated grounds ensure total privacy while the kids play on the lawned garden and in the swimming pool. While they’re busy, cook up fresh fish from the market on the barbecue!
The nearest town, Pollença, is a city bursting with charm. You might start your holiday by climbing the Calvari steps (all 365 of them) for a vista you won’t soon forget. Down at sea level, you’ll enjoy the calm waters and white sands of the beach at Puerto de Pollença.
If you’re a foodie, the Sunday morning market is a must-see. Or if you’d rather not cook, have a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The majority of our properties are located in the peaceful countryside, just a short distance from the historic town of Pollensa, and only a short drive to the beautiful bays of Puerto Pollensa and Cala San Vicente. Pollensa has everything you need for a wonderful holiday, situated inland from some of Spain's finest sand beaches. The town itself centres around beautiful cobbled streets leading to a traditional church. Wander the streets that lead to the church to discover traditional outlets selling a range of foods, arts and crafts as well as cafes, restaurants and bars. The highlight of the week is the authentic and traditional market that occurs every Sunday morning. Get there early to secure the freshest fruit, vegetables, meat and fish. The Calvari steps provide the best view of the local area, but be warned that to get to the top you have to climb 365 of them. However, the climb is worth it and the views definitely do not disappoint.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Please enquire
- Security deposit : £200 to be paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Heating costs included? : No
- Other Ts and Cs :
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : No
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price (guest will need to bring linen for the travel cot)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Changeover day : Saturday (June -September)
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax €2.20 per person per night for over 16's - not included in the rental price; to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to supplier
- Other 2 : Book today and receive complimentary category B car hire for the duration of your stay!
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that the air conditioning is only available in the bedrooms and is operated on a timer between the hours of 2pm-4pm & 8pm-8am