Luxurious Apartment with Beautiful Garden
This is a truly divine apartment, perfect for a couple or individual to live in luxury during their trip to London.
The ground floor:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Sitting room
- Dining room (off the sitting room)
- Patio overlooking the garden - perfect for morning coffee
- Master bedroom with Super-King Bed and ensuite bathroom
- Study & second sitting area overlooking the garden
- Shower room
- Spacious, stunning garden.
To many outsiders, the image of Maida Vale is one dominated by popular culture; the famous Abbey Road studios which also borders along St John’s Wood. However, if you sidestep the hordes of tourists posing for photos on the zebra crossing made famous by that Beatles cover, you’ll soon discover just what it is that has lured well heeled Londoners to this leafy pocket of the city for decades. First on a very long list of attractions is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
To many outsiders, the image of Maida Vale is one dominated by popular culture; the famous Abbey Road studios which also borders along St John’s Wood. However, if you sidestep the hordes of tourists posing for photos on the zebra crossing made famous by that Beatles cover, you’ll soon discover just what it is that has lured well heeled Londoners to this leafy pocket of the city for decades. First on a very long list of attractions is surely the stunning array of properties in the area. The wide winding streets of Little Venice are full of stucco fronted homes set back from the pavements and boasting views over the canals and – although you’d never know on first glance – wonderfully secret communal gardens, while Maida Vale’s beautiful leafy avenues are lined with impressive period homes and mansion flats. The proximity of the BBC’s Maida Vale studios means that many people living here are bigwigs in the music and creative industries. So desirable are these iconic London homes that once people move in they often stay put. Eating and drinking: Tucked away in the nooks and crannies of Maida Vale’s winding streets, its pubs and restaurants are some of London’s best kept secrets. The outdoor terrace at The Waterway overlooks the Grand Union Canal and is the perfect summer spot for enjoying a jug of Pimm’s while watching the canal boats go by. Several of Maida Vale’s establishments have a rich history dating back to the 19th century. Both The Prince Alfred and Warwick Castle have been serving locals since the 1860s and show no signs of stopping any time soon. For great pizza and pasta The Red Pepper, or for something different try award winning Persian restaurant Kateh, set in a beautiful street off Warwick Avenue. Culture: Maida Vale may only be a short Tube journey from the West End, but there’s enough going on in this trendy pocket of London that locals don’t need to venture far. The Canal Cafe Theatre puts on a wide variety of performances. Throughout summer Jason’s Trip runs boat trips along Regent’s Canal to Camden Town on a 108 year old canal boat.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Not suitable for children
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events