Rare, Spacious Home with Splendid Garden; in the Heart of Fulham
Spacious and very welcoming, this charming family home is perfect for a family. Spread out across 4 floors, the basement level has a double bed, bathroom and a play room. Upstairs, on the ground floor, is the living room with comfortable sofas, high ceilings and TV. The open plan kitchen (which is fully equipped) is off the sitting room with a dining table over looking the garden. Upstairs are 2 double rooms with King Beds and a bathroom. The top floor is the Master Suite with Super King bed and large ensuite. Beautifully furnished throughout and with plenty of room, this is a fantastic and well laid out family home.
Guests may use and have access to all parts of the house and garden.
The house is very conveniently located in the heart of Fulham. It is a short bus ride away to the Kings Road and all the restaurants, shops and bars it has to offer. It is a 4 minute walk from Fulham Broadway tube station which...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The house is very conveniently located in the heart of Fulham. It is a short bus ride away to the Kings Road and all the restaurants, shops and bars it has to offer. It is a 4 minute walk from Fulham Broadway tube station which has a huge cinema complex inside the mall. There are lots of shops including whole foods, a wonderfully healthy supermarket. It is also near Gambado’s which is a very popular soft play centre for children. It is also close to the Pottery Cafe, Megans (a delicious, healthy restaurant with alfresco dining), Duke on the Green pub, Amuse Bouche Bar and Aragon (URL HIDDEN) on direct bus routes up the road to South Kensington, Sloane Square and Earl’s Court. Eel Brook Common Park is two minutes’ walk and a children’s small play park is just around the corner. Fulham is a very popular and buzzy residential area of London. If you walk back towards Fulham Broadway, you will find Whole Foods supermarket for all your healthy groceries. In addition, there are cafes, delis, restaurants and boutique shops galore! There is even a David Lloyd gym at Fulham Broadway station where you can buy day passes to use the facilities. The Tommy Tucker is a Gourmet pub fare served with local beers, wines and house-infused spirits in a polished tavern and is literally moments from the flat – on the corner of Waterford Road and Moore Park Road. There are numerous nearby gastro pubs including the Harwood Arms (which boasts a Michelin star!), The Malthouse, The Atlas and the Lillie Langtry. Other great local restaurants include Manuka Kitchen (a delicious and characterful bistro), Cafe L'Aziz, Brasserie Cote and the Vagabond wine & tapas bar. Nearby supermarkets: Waitrose, Whole Foods, Sainsbury's and Marks & Spencer are all approximately 5 minutes away. The North End Road market showcases the diversity of London's culture, but if you're just looking to stock up on your essentials, any of the others will do just fine.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM