Prestigious Villa overlooks the Cap d’Antibes
Located in the prestigious area of Super Cannes, 400 sqm villa overlooks the Cap d’Antibes and the coast all the way to Italy. It is located in the very luxurious residential area of Super Cannes, only a 5-minute drive to the centre of Cannes and its beaches. This villa comprises 7 bedrooms. Villa’s layout: Ground floor - - Entrance hall with guest WC and cloakroom - Living/dining room with access to pool terrace, fireplace, dining table with seating for 10. - Fully equipped modern kitchen with terrace access. - Bedroom 1 (Master) : 35m2 suite with round King-size bed (200 cm), dressing room, ensuite bathroom with bath and multi-jet shower, television, balcony, sea view and large private terrace with large gazebo - Bedroom 2: children’s or staff bedroom (single bed), en suite bathroom with bath and WC, television, writing desk and access to main terrace. First floor - - Bedroom 3 (Master) : King-size bed (200 cm), en suite bathroom with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
The annual Cannes International Film Festival, held in May of each year, is Cannes' most famous attraction. For almost two weeks, thousands of photographers, paparazzi, the press, and movie fans arrive to see the new films previewed and to catch a glimpse of the famous actors, directors, and film moguls. During the rest of the year, Cannes is home to tourists seeking sun and fun on the French Riviera. In addition to beach fun, cruise ship passengers also love strolling down the Boulevard de la Croissette in Cannes, sitting in a sunny cafe, or exploring some of the nearby villages or cities on the Riviera.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM