Mediterranean Romantic Villa in Olive Garden with a Perfect View of the Sea
This romantic and eclectic villa is a very rare find in this part of Croatia.
Overlooking Split city area and all of the islands in the neighborhood it will satisfy your desire for peacefulness and serenity while keeping you close to surrounding UNESCO protected cities, local gastronomy hot-spots and all activities we may help you fulfill.
Two en-suite bedrooms are located on lower level and are equipped with air conditioning units. Upper floor bedrooms have a full bathroom in the middle. Pool is heated and has hydro massage jets installed to allow you to enjoy the pool even a bit more.
Organic garden is planted only for guests of the villa to have seasonal vegetables as fresh as possible and taste the real Mediterranean while living it at our villa.
Olive garden is spread around the villa’s north side and hides children’s playground elements keeping them away from the sun. Following the same idea you will discover...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Fireplace: Wood burning
Balcony: Mountain View
Balcony: Ocean View
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Balcony: Garden View
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Chilren’s Books and toys
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Grocery shopping service available: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- In order to provide you with a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstandings, please familiarize yourself with our house rules:
- The Guests are adults over the age of 21 and will be occupants of the unit during the entire reserved period. Additional guests or occupants that have not been disclosed prior to arrival may be denied access to the premises. Additional fees of 100€ per day per undisclosed guests will be charged for all guest that have not been disclosed prior to arrival up to the maximum occupancy of the premises (8 people). No keys shall be issued to anyone other than the occupants listed above.
- Upon arrival, all guests must provide identification for registration.
- Pets are not permitted.
- The entire property is cleaned once per week. Sheets are changed once a week unless otherwise requested. Clean towels can be provided each day or upon the request of the guest. Weekly rates also include garbage disposal. The rental fee that you have paid will provide for 2 hours or normal cleaning after your departure. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dished are done and put away, and the house is generally tidy and ready to be cleaned, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of 25€ per hour. Additional maid services are available during your stay.
- Guests agree to accept liability for any damage caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear), including, but not limited to, misuse of appliances, and /or equipment furnished. If damages are excess of the security deposit being held, guests agree to reimburse the property for costs incurred to replace/repair damaged items.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the apartment. Smoking is only allowed outside. Evidence of smoking inside the apartment can result in loss of security deposit. Cigarette butts and ashes must be disposed of in ashtrays provided and not anywhere else on the site.
- From 23:00 am to 8:00 pm guests should refrain from excessive noise as during this period time it is forbidden to create noise and disturb the peace. Guests are obliged to behave in a mannerly fashion, both adults and children. Children should be under supervision during their playtime.
- It is not allowed to bring in easily inflammable and explosive materials or anything with a strong or unpleasant smell. Furthermore, it is not allowed to bring electric appliances to the apartment without the host’s permission. This rule does not apply to electric appliances for personal care, laptops, phones or tablets.
- Tenants may be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the Rental Fee and Security Deposit for any of the following A.) Using the premises for any illegal activities B) Causing damage to the property, rented premises or to any of the neighboring properties C) Excessive noise disturbances including but not limited to excessive noise after dark without prior consent D) Disposing of trash or food items inappropriately. E) Disregarding property policies posted or verbally acknowledged.
- The property does not assume any liability for the loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconveniences arising from the temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, electricity or plumbing. Nor will we accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural acts, disasters, or other reasons beyond its control.