TOPS’L Summit 508 2 Bedroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Newly renovated with gorgeous, fifthfloor views of Topsail Hill Preserve State Park and the shimmering Gulf of Mexico, this condo at Tops’l Summit will give you the Miramar Beach retreat you’ve been dreaming of. When you’re not enjoying the polished comforts of this condo, you’ll be an easy stroll from the sugarsand beach, two onsite restaurants, and resort facilities that include multiple pools, a hot tub, a gym, and tennis courts.
Within the boundaries of Tops’l Beach and Racquet Resort, you’ll have access to indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, an expansive fitness center, a sauna and steam room, a miniature golf course, and courts for tennis, racquetball, shuffleboard, and basketball. You can tee off at a number of championship golf courses nearby, shop and dine at Baytowne Wharf two miles north and Destin Commons seven miles west, and find a peaceful escape into nature at Topsail Hill Preserve State Park to the immediate...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID 5230
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This vacation rental agreement Agreement is by and between Property Manager, LLC Company, for the Owner of this vacation rental property Owner and the Renter of this vacation property, who is solely responsible for the actions of their family, invitees, and guests Renter.
- A. The property shall not be used at any time by more than the amount of adults and
- children as per your reservation.
- B. Pets are not permitted unless specifically noted in the reservation.
- C. All guests must be at least 25 years of age or accompanied by an adult, 25 years of age or older. No exceptions.
- D. No smoking is permitted on the premises.
- E. No tents or other structures may be erected on the property.
- F. Renter is liable for any damage to the property.
- G. Cancellation Policy Rental payments less the booking fee are fully refundable up until 30 days prior to the reservation.
- H. Travel Insurance We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to help protect against financial loss if you must cancel your reservation for a covered reason. Property Manager offers a thirdparty product, Trip Preserver, which is available for most reservations and includes coverage for trip cancellation or interruption due to listed covered reasons, as well as additional benefits including coverage for losses due to trip delay or medical emergencies while traveling.
- I. Hot Tub Rules. Renter is liable for any damage to hot tub including a minimum of a 75 fee if the hot tub water needs to be dumped and refilled due to guest misuse. Misuse includes but is not limited to getting any food or drinks in the hot tub, breaking glass in the hot tub, getting excessive amounts of sand in the hot tub
- please rinse off or shower when coming from the beach to the hot tub, and any other use of the hot tub outside of normal use.
- J. The garage is off limits. This area is rented to two long term tenants. A breach of any of the above terms may result in a forfeiture of your rights regarding this rental property, including eviction from the premises without refund
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.