Luxury Villa with Pool bar and Private Gym
You’ll find it hard to leave the pool terrace with the infinite view of the crystal-clear Aegean waters. Indulge yourself with a cocktail from the underwater bar in the large heated infinity pool, while you let the sea breeze and island sunshine take all the stress away. Follow the sprawling terrace along the infinity pool to a pergola-covered dining area, where you will try out local seafood off the wood-fired BBQ. As the sun sets, bathing your villa in glorious hues of crimson and pink, don’t miss the chance to relax with some yoga practice or a full-body massage. Could you think of a better setting?
The soft-edged exteriors of Fabiana are echoed on the inside by the earthy colors and clean-lined furnishing. In the large living and dining area, exposed stone elements and ceiling beams nod to tradition, while unique natural elements and artifacts from all over the world give a boho chic tone. With a total of 9 bedrooms on 3...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Seats 20+
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pool: Infinity Edge
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Barbeque Grill: Gas
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Cosmopolitan Mykonos offers exquisite luxury experiences. Combining Mediterranean ambience and Cycladic tradition, it offers high-end services in gastronomy, exploration, shopping and partying. Its vivid beaches attract many prestigious visitors.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- MHTE: 1173K124K1032200