Bohemian Luxury Villa with infinity Pool and Panoramic View
Do you want to relax and soak up the sun? Maybe enjoy a Mediterranean dinner with a view? Or would you prefer to hit the gym before you take a refreshing dive in the pool? Guess what! Here you can do it all! Unwind by the large infinity pool with the super comfy sunbeds and hammocks, dine alfresco at the shaded dining area with the huge table or invite your friends for a tennis match at the grass tennis court with the most astonishing view you have ever seen! Your days in luxury just began.
The villa’s interior is warm and welcoming with wooden floors, exposed ceiling beams and large windows lending a bohemian feel. The dining area with the traditional, white fireplace is connected with the luminous living room, while a fully equipped kitchen is right beside it, partially separated by a wooden bar. For the 13 guests that can be accommodated here, the villa offers 6 high-comfort double bedrooms in 3 different levels - all...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Access to community facilities
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pool: Infinity Edge
Balcony: Ocean View
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Bartender: Available for additional fee
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Cosmopolitan Mykonos offers exquisite luxury experiences. Combining Mediterranean ambience and Cycladic tradition, it offers high-end services in gastronomy, exploration, shopping and partying. Its vivid beaches attract many prestigious visitors.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- MHTE: 1144K10000825501