Luxurious SOophisticated Villa With Endless Sea View
The outdoor area invites you to spend all day there and get your suntan by the pool. There is ample space for our privileged guests to unwind in intimacy and enjoy the unobstructed sea view. Sit back and relax with a drink from your private pool bar. If you are fond of your cooking skills you can also prepare a BBQ sunset meal for you and your guests! Aegean Treasure is ideal for events of any kind. It can host parties and cocktail nights of up to 200 guests, so if you are planning a romantic wedding venue, Aegean Treasure can sit up to 100 guests. This luxury villa is the synonym of sophisticated simplicity. It feels minimalistic and aesthetically pleasing in a cool white ambience that is finished with stylish colorful paintings. Aegean Treasure can host either 12 guests in the main building or 18 guests in the main and the guest house, 9 spacious bedrooms in total with ultra-comfortable beds. Let the villa’s luxury amenities pamper...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Seats 20+
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Dry Cleaning: On request
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service Available
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Cosmopolitan Mykonos offers exquisite luxury experiences. Combining Mediterranean ambience and Cycladic tradition, it offers high-end services in gastronomy, exploration, shopping and partying. Its vivid beaches attract many prestigious visitors.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- MHTE: 430510
- Flexible cancellation policy 30 (max. 45) days prior to arrival for all bookings confirmed after 1st May for 2020 season.