White Minimal Villa on the highest location of Mykonos
Nothing says Greek islands like white walls and blue shutters and the exterior of the Villa is just about that. Take in the views from the villa’s multi-level terrace and relax around the modern infinity pool on sun loungers, that are perfect for sunbathing. The most successful recipe of fun and sun is to plunge in the pool and then fix a cocktail at the mini bar. It gets even better, knowing that your dinner is waiting for you under the pergola, at the covered outdoor dining area.
Minimalism prevails inside your luxury Mykonos villa, that has nothing less than your home to offer. The interior gets its coziness from traditional Cycladic features like wooden ceilings and the big fireplace that blend so gently with the contemporary furniture, while big patio doors let the blinding light in. You can choose to relax in the living room or stay in your comfortable bed. The villa offers 4 bedrooms that spread over its three levels,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pool: Infinity Edge
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Grocery shopping service available: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Cosmopolitan Mykonos offers exquisite luxury experiences. Combining Mediterranean ambience and Cycladic tradition, it offers high-end services in gastronomy, exploration, shopping and partying. Its vivid beaches attract many prestigious visitors.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- MHTE: 1173K10000958701