Luxury Villa with Large Pool close to Elia beach
Stepping outside you’ll find the private pool with jacuzzi jets, that offers an incredible view, gleaming under the Greek sun, calling you to spend your day chilling and diving. You can relax on the sunbeds by the pool or have a soft drink at the stone bar. Don’t forget to make good use of the BBQ and organize alfresco dinners for your loved ones. The expansive terrace is ideal for gatherings under the starry sky, and believe us, the kids are going to love playing on the lawn that spreads by the pool.
Villa Melia’s minimal interiors have everything; a cozy living room with an impressive fireplace, a dining area for 8 and a fully equipped kitchen, in case you want to experiment with Greek cuisine. Let the villa’s luxury amenities pamper you and travel your senses. Three en-suite bedrooms with king size bed and one bedroom with two single beds TV, hairdryer and safe box are waiting for you to spend your days and nights in...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Seats 10
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Bartender: On request
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Cosmopolitan Mykonos offers exquisite luxury experiences. Combining Mediterranean ambience and Cycladic tradition, it offers high-end services in gastronomy, exploration, shopping and partying. Its vivid beaches attract many prestigious visitors.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- MHTE: 1173K91001043501