Casita del Sol Bonito
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Enjoy gorgeous views of the Santa Catalina and Rincon Mountains from this stunning home in a terrific location for your Tucson stay or as a base for southern Arizona adventures. As you walk through the front door into the great room, youll see that the home has everything for a relaxing vacation. It is tastefully furnished with modern touches, including a corner gas fireplace, a 65inch flatscreen TV and stainless steel appliances. There is a large island for food preparation, where you can share meals with family and friends, or have your meals at the dining table next to the fireplace. Step out to the backyard which has a covered patio, gas grill, tables, and chairs to enjoy the lovely mountain views. Plus, the patio is the perfect place to BBQ and relax. The backyard is completely walled and is a great space for family dogs.
Tucson and vicinity is a wonderful place to explore and has many options for fun,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 2 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID Registered
- Tax ID 21350096
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Arizona LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.