Sunsoaked Villa with Mesmerizing Sea View & Infinity Pool
- 8 Bedrooms
- 9.5 Bathrooms
- 15 Guests
Blessed with the most sought-after location on the island, minutes away from Psarou Beach and Mykonos Town, this luxury Mykonos villa is an architectural gem, offering a nearly bird’s-eye view over the sea all the way to the islands of Paros and Naxos. Enjoy your vacation relaxing on its totally wind-sheltered terrace with friends and family or exploring this cosmopolitan part of the island; Your villa’s convenient location grants easy access to whatever the day calls for, from bar crawls and shopping therapy to lazy moments under the sun at the beach.
Stepping out your private summer home impressive multi-level terrace will have you wondering what the best place is to bask in the views. You’ll have to choose for yourself between the turquoise infinity pool, the heated jacuzzi or the big alfresco dining table under the shade of a wooden pergola. You phone will be filled with photos in blue, that’s for sure; press the escape...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Water Sports: Available for additional fee
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Cosmopolitan Mykonos offers exquisite luxury experiences. Combining Mediterranean ambience and Cycladic tradition, it offers high-end services in gastronomy, exploration, shopping and partying. Its vivid beaches attract many prestigious visitors.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- 1. Leasing of the villa is for the sole purpose of residential housing of the agreed Guests for the specific period of time and for no other use unless otherwise agreed with the Owner (the property names may differ due to privacy reasons). The total number of guests cannot exceed the number identified in this agreement or on the Company’s website. Parties, weddings, receptions and other such functions which draw additional neighborhood traffic will require advance written permission, and other requirements and fees as deemed necessary. In order to protect owner privacy & security, AGENCY AND RENTAL CLIENTS are not permitted to contract outside concierge service providers without BlueVillas permission. Failure to do so may result in the denial of allowing providers to enter into the villa. In the event that outside providers are found working inside the villa, BlueVillas reserves the right to cancel the service immediately and will not be responsible for any monetary loss of service.
- 2. Security deposit is the sum of money that the guest gives in cash during the check-in process of the villa, or by bank transfer with the final payment of the stay, as safeguard against damages made to the property. If no damages occur during your stay, the sum is given back in full and in cash at check-out or returned via bank transfer within 15 days after the check-out.
- The cost of damages or repairing will be deducted from the security deposit. In the exceptional case where the costs of repairing/replacing of any proven damages exceed the Security Deposit, the Guest accepts to cover the additional cost upon presentation of the relevant invoices. Examples of typical security deposit charges include, but are not limited to, the following:
- • Replacement of broken appliances, TVs, audio or electrical equipment.
- • Repair and/or replacement of damaged furniture, window blinds, doors, windows, floors, bathroom showers, mirrors, wash basins, etc.
- • Loss of house keys, TV or ceiling fan controls.
- • Water replacement and system cleaning due to broken glasses inside the swimming pool.
- • Clean up services for stains and nail polish spills on furniture or sofas.
- 3. Failure to comply to terms #1 or #2 or any of the following will/may result in the immediate termination of the leasing agreement, the forfeiture of the whole amount of the stay, excluding the security deposit amount if no damage is present, the forceful vacating of the property and personal contacts of the occupants.
- 4. The villa has a non-smoking policy indoors and the guests are kindly requested to strictly follow it. When smoking outside, the guests are kindly requested to use the special, windy safe, ashtrays provided since there is always risk of fire during the summer.
- 5. The Owner reserves the right to enter the property for inspection at all times with reasonable warning/notice to Guest. Supporting personnel (maid, gardener, pool/Jacuzzi maintenance people) will enter the property at pre-agreed times. An employee of BlueVillas will inform you of those dates and times.
- 6. Main food supplies (groceries, meat, vegetables, etc.), alcoholic drinks, bottled water or other supplies are NOT included in the rental price.
- 7. Rental day ends at 10:30 am. Guests staying after 10:30 am will be charged a full day rental.
- 8. Check-in is after 15:30 pm.
- 9. Properties are expected to be handed over in a clean and tidy condition. An extra cleaning fee may be subtracted from the security deposit if the property is left excessively dirty or messy.
- 10. Changing the setting or decoration of the property (including furniture placement) without the prior consent of the Owner is not allowed. Inside furnishings stay inside and outside furnishing outside! Rearranging the property can lead to cancellation of the booking and forfeiture of the whole stay and damage deposit amount.
- 11. The Guest(s) is/(are) liable for any damage or for the removal/destruction of items on and around the property, including and not limited to plants, external structures, etc. Guests are expected to respect the villas and their contents. Villa items, including and not limited to linen and/ ornamental items should remain at the villas.
- 12. Pets are allowed only with prior consent and approval of the Owner. The Owner reserves the right to cancel the rental agreement if a pet is found on the premises without prior consent.
- 13. Guests are expected to conserve water & energy. Please turn off lights, fans, stoves, air conditioners, water heaters, TVs unless really needed! Water is a precious resource in Greek Islands; use it, but do not abuse it.
- 14. Guests are expected to use common sense and caution not to jeopardize the integrity of the buildings and structures or expose them to fire, explosives, flammable or pressurized liquids (e.g. scuba tanks, oxygen bottles, liquefied gas bottles, etc.). In case of such damage, guests will be held legally liable for such damages and charges shall be levied according to the Greek Judicial System.
- 15. Guests are expected to use common sense in not disturbing neighbours or making noise during off-hours (14:30-18:00 and 23:00-08:00). The Owner will exert their right to terminate immediately a lease of a property without any reimbursement if official complaints are received for noise or drunken behaviour at ANY TIME.
- 16. The Owner cherishes our Guests’ safety and will do what is logical and humanly possible to safeguard it. In no case though will the Owner be responsible for accidents or
- Acts of God that may result in sickness, injury or death of one or more of the guests during their rental.
- 17. The Owner assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury, death or loss, including consequential damages from the rental and use of its properties. By sending in your booking deposit you, you agree by accepting this Agreement to fully legally waive any future claim against the Owner in case any such event occurs.
- 18. Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi Safety: special clause for properties with swimming pools, private or common, used with caution for leisure purposes. Guests assume full responsibility for the use in or around swimming pools. In case of accident, injury or death, by signing this Agreement, the Guests waive any future claim against the Property Owner. PLEASE NEVER LEAVE CHILDREN UNATTENDED AROUND OR INSIDE THE SWIMMING POOL.
- The swimming pool and the Jacuzzi of the property will be kept clean and fully operational during guests stay.
- For health and safety reasons, the following rules must be respected:
- • Diving is strictly prohibited in the pool.
- • Children should be continuously supervised when playing around or inside the pool and the Jacuzzi.
- • The Guest and his party, including children, are strongly advised not to run around the pool with wet feet as floors may become slippery.
- • We kindly advise the guests to take a quick shower at the pool shower before entering the swimming pool if tanning oils are used since they influence the water hygiene.
- • The swimming pool and the Jacuzzi must be kept clean from foreign materials (food, cans etc.).
- • The use of glasses is not allowed anywhere near the pool and the Jacuzzi. The Guest and his party may use the plastic ones provided for this purpose.
- 19. Security and valuables: You are fully responsible for any valuables left at the property. BlueVillas-The Luxury Concept, the property Owner and the property Staff cannot be held responsible for items lost/misplaced/stolen in the property. If provided, burglar alarms should be activated, safes used, and suitable care be taken against theft and burglary. You should make sure to have all doors and windows closed and locked when leaving the accommodation or when being in the grounds. In the event of any theft or damage occurring through negligence of yours, the Owner reserves the right to ask compensation from you. In case you vacate the property owing to a burglary, no refund shall be given, unless proven evidence exists of the Owner’s failure to familiarize you with the anti-burglary systems in the accommodation.
- 20. We strongly advise you to have a medical plan that will cover any medical expenses in Greece. In case of sickness or injury, we will do our best to have professional medical assistance for the patient the soonest possible. If you or a member of your family has any serious chronic condition, including severe allergies, you are obliged to inform us in advance. Bring ample supplies of the medications you normally need or take, it may be difficult to find on location. If you are allergic to bees or wasps common in Greece during the summer, please inform us and bring antidotes.
- 21. The Owner reserves the right to end immediately the leasing agreement and choose to reimburse or not, in case where property management has evidence or receives complaints for impeachment of Greek Law.
- 22. The Owner reserves the right to cancel any reservation due to property damage or other forms of forced property unavailability (force majeure) and/or to move/change guests to other accommodation of an equal or better standard (if available) in the area.
- 23. In case of a cancellation due to external factors (Acts of God, Force Majeure), in no circumstance will the Owner be responsible for consequential damages of such a cancellation (ticket loss, extra charges, etc.) and no such claim(s) will be honoured.
- 24. By accepting this leasing agreement, the Guests hereby affirm that they have legally entered Greece for vacation reasons only and have the legal documents to prove it upon request of the Authorities. In the opposite case, the Rental Agreement is cancelled immediately, and payment is forfeited in full.
- 25. Complaints: Should the property not meet your requirements for whatever reason, you must first contact BlueVillas – The Luxury Concept by telephone on the day of your arrival who will then attempt to resolve the problem. Complaints received at the end of the tenancy will not be accepted. If you vacate the property before the departure date without notifying our local representative, you will not necessarily be entitled to a refund. If the problem was not resolved to your reasonable satisfaction during your stay, you should put your comments in writing within 7 days of your return. We will forward your written complaint to the Owner and will within reason liaise with the Owner to assist in reaching a satisfactory settlement for all justifiable complaints regarding the property you may have. Neither we, nor the Owner can be held responsible for noise or disturbance originating beyond the boundaries of the property or which is beyond the Owner's control. In the event that a source of reasonably obvious noise has been in existence prior to your arrival and we are informed of this, we will contact you to inform you of the disturbance.
- 26. Indemnification: BlueVillas – The Luxury Concept is an agent of the Owner and neither BlueVillas – The Luxury Concept nor any of its affiliated entities, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives (‘Affiliates’) is liable for any delays, accidents, damages, injuries, losses or death suffered by you, your guests or the property. In no event will the Company or its Affiliates be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental,
- special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with this agreement or the rental or use of the Property. If, despite the limitations contained herein, the Company or its Affiliates are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described herein, then the Company’s or its Affiliates’ liabilities will in no event exceed the total related rental revenue paid by you at the time of the occurrence. Following your booking, the Company may offer to help, coordinate or organize certain guest services for you in connection with your property rental. The service providers are independent contractors and are not agents, representatives or employees of the Company. The Company and its Affiliates are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such service provider or for any personal injuries, property damage or other damages or expenses relating thereto.
- 27. Jurisdiction: In the event of any dispute, the parties agree that any such disputes shall be settled by Greek Law.
- 28. Sending this contract signed automatically verifies the Guest’s acceptance of the
- hereby Rental Terms.
- No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- MHTE: 246033