Amazing 3 bedroom traditional villa with private pool
On the ground floor of the villa guests will find a big kitchen, a huge dining room for 10 people, a comfortable living room, a bedroom with a double four-poster bed with drapes, and a bathroom with a shower bath. The second ground floor bedroom has 2 comfortable single beds that can be joined together for a couple.
Outside on the ground floor of the villa there is a large veranda at the rear with a built-in-sofa and table – perfect for enjoying your morning coffee. At the front of the villa there is a large veranda with a sea view of the entire port as well as Patmos Chora. This veranda has an outdoor dining table for 10 persons and comfortable sofas.
The villa’s first floor can be accessed by the internal staircase or an independent exterior entrance, making it self contained. It includes a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable living room with 2 sofas, a bedroom with a sea view of the port, and a bathroom. The...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Meal Included: All Inclusive
For the closest beach within easy walking distance of the villas, simply walk down the small pathway. You will reach the beach of Agios Theologos in the gulf of the port of Patmos
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.