Sophisticated, Modern Villa with Infinity Pool & Panoramic View
Following the clean minimal lines of local architecture, the elevated setting of the building redefines open-air living by forming extensive terraces and verandas, shaded areas and idyllic corners. The extremely large freeform infinity pool becomes part of the spectacular background; unwind and relax while you enjoy your stay sunbathing all day, feeling the breeze on your skin and the freedom of a splendid private world.
Spacious and luminous, Midas’ interiors are split in two separate buildings that are equally attracting, with picture-like windows opening onto the panoramic terraces and genuine art-filled living areas. You will be enchanted by the incomparable elegant dining area within the shades of the rough rock, which unexpectedly appears behind a glass wall. Meanwhile, you can enjoy amazing sea views from the impeccable living room, seen even while lying on every sofa. Just enjoy the experience, while you let the villa’s...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pool: Infinity Edge
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Cosmopolitan Mykonos offers exquisite luxury experiences. Combining Mediterranean ambience and Cycladic tradition, it offers high-end services in gastronomy, exploration, shopping and partying. Its vivid beaches attract many prestigious visitors.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- MHTE: 246044