Cozy 2 bedroom hilltop villa with private pool
The villa offers great sea views and close proximity to the island’s top beaches. You’ll love it because of the outdoors space with infinity swimming pool. Villa Zina is good for couples and families with kids. A dedicated Property Manager will greet you at your point of arrival and ensure your seamless check-in and familiarization with surroundings. A welcome basket awaits you with local products to get your idyllic vacation started!
Naxos offers spectacular sandy beaches and also opportunities for hiking, summer sports and much more. The villa is located on the hill of Agia Paraskevi at Plaka beach of Naxos Island. Luxurious amenities and breathtaking views are elements that will get you into the swing of your holidays.
License number: 1174K91001182701
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
The villa is located on the hill of Agia Paraskevi at Plaka beach of Naxos island
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.