Traditional Cycladic villa with private pool
In general, the area includes some of the most well-known beaches of Paros in maximum 10 minutes driving distance like Xrisi Akti, Punda, Drios, Lolantonis and Faragkas. In the same area you can find the picturesque villages of Aliki, Drios, Piso Livadi, Marpissa. Concerning the two main villages of Paros, Parikia is 20 km away and Naousa 19 km away.
Drios is located 25 kilometers from Parikia and it has a long history. During the ancient times it was Paros’ port because there was water to supply the battleships and the merchant ships with. You can still see the parallel grooves, which were carved by the ships that were dragged out of the sea. According to another version, the grooves were made by the wheeled wagons, in which they used to transport the Parian marble to load it on ships. Here, you will find beautiful taverns on the beach and a market area where you can find anything necessary.
Entering the 295 sq.m....
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Villa Miras is a 385 sq.m. traditional Cycladic style villa which is situated in Aspro Horio at the south-east part of Paros right above the beach of Lolantonis and next to Drios village.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.