Unique seafront 3 bedroom villa with private pool
On the ground floor, there are common areas, designed to accommodate a large family, or a large group of friends. There are two living rooms, a large one and a smaller one, a cosy dining area and kitchen all surrounding the front inner courtyard, where there is an outdoor large dining area, an outdoor kitchen, and a small pool completely secured from the wind and providing privacy from any outside viewing. On the same floor, there are two bedrooms, as well as two cosy bathrooms, all part of an individual, concrete wing. The lounge areas and bedrooms have direct views and access to the spacious yard that extends to the front and overlooks the sea.
On the second floor, there is a third, separate bedroom, which can be accessed from the inner courtyard via stairs. It has a large en-suite bathroom, and shares a porch with the lounge areas terrace, which has a panoramic view.
The residence is decorated with selected...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Meal Included: Breakfast
It is located at the centre of the island, between Skala port and Grikos settlement, while it can be accessed via the main road network that accommodates the above settlements.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.