Saint Germain Chic Two Bedroom
An incredible location in the heart of the Saint Germain neighborhood known as the “soul of Paris” just steps away from the Luxembourg Gardens and Saint Sulpice. The rue honoré chevalier is part of the Saint Germain neighborhood between Saint Sulpice Church and famous Luxembourg gardens which are literally a few steps away. It is a tiny street. The Luxembourg garden inspired many writers (Victor Hugo’s Les Miserables, Henry James in The Ambassadors, William Faulkner’s Sanctuary….). Saint Germain will forever be the “soul of Paris” and home of the Arts. An ideal location to wander through this neighborhood’s tiny crooked streets and passage-ways and travel back in time and have a café at Café de Flore and Deux Magots in the footsteps of the Lost Generation and New Wave artists, such as Hemingway, Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir, Truffaut, Godard…
This wonderful apartment is located in a classic late 1900s building. An elevator takes you...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Bathroom Amenities: Robe included
Air Conditioning: Partial
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Housekeeping: Additional Services
The location of the apartment is superb for exploring Paris, shopping and fine dining. The Louvre is around the corner and all is within easy walking distance. You will adore your chance to live like a Parisian.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
- Shared residential building
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- ARRIVALS AFTER 8PM: 50 EUROS EXTRA CHARGE IN CASH AT THE APARTMENT - ARRIVALS BEFORE 8AM (when possible): 50 EUROS EXTRA CHARGE IN CASH AT THE APARTMENT
- LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS (4 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL DATE): 50 EUROS EXTRA CHARGE IN CASH AT THE APARTMENT
- IF WE DO NOT HAVE YOUR PRECISE ARRIVAL INFORMATION (TIME OF ARRIVAL OR FLIGHT/TRAIN NUMBER) AT LEAST 4 DAYS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GUARANTEE TO BE THERE TO OPEN THE DOOR AT THE TIME OF YOUR CONVENIENCE.
- MINIMUM STAY: We have a one week rental policy, so the weekly rate applies even for shorter stays if the apartment is available for one full week. We can only prorate the nights if the apartment is available for fewer nights between other bookings, Don't hesitate to check with us, we usually have last minute deals where we can accept a shorter stay without applying the minimum week policy