Beautiful Upscale Apartment; Walk to Rue Cler Market & Museums
A calm and elegant apartment in this early XXth century building on Esplanade des Invalides. A wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower around the corner on rue Saint Dominique and a short walk from the most famous market street rue Cler. A short walk to the Musée d’Orsay, the Grand Palais and Concorde.
This apartment is located between Boulevard Saint Germain and Hotel des Invalides in a quiet and elegant building that will allow you to enjoy the privacy and calm of the flat whilst being in the heart of central Paris. This chic apartment has two bedrooms with splittable king size beds, two bathrooms, one with a shower and one with a bath and one separate WC. The apartment is perfect for a family or friends who want to experience the real Parisian lifestyle and make your stay serene and enjoyable.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Children’s Play Area
The location of the apartment is superb for exploring Paris, shopping and fine dining. The Louvre is around the corner and all is within easy walking distance. You will adore your chance to live like a Parisian.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- ARRIVALS AFTER 8PM: 50 EUROS EXTRA CHARGE IN CASH AT THE APARTMENT - ARRIVALS BEFORE 8AM (when possible): 50 EUROS EXTRA CHARGE IN CASH AT THE APARTMENT
- LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS (4 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL DATE): 50 EUROS EXTRA CHARGE IN CASH AT THE APARTMENT
- IF WE DO NOT HAVE YOUR PRECISE ARRIVAL INFORMATION (TIME OF ARRIVAL OR FLIGHT/TRAIN NUMBER) AT LEAST 4 DAYS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GUARANTEE TO BE THERE TO OPEN THE DOOR AT THE TIME OF YOUR CONVENIENCE.
- MINIMUM STAY: We have a one week rental policy, so the weekly rate applies even for shorter stays if the apartment is available for one full week. We can only prorate the nights if the apartment is available for fewer nights between other bookings, Don't hesitate to check with us, we usually have last minute deals where we can accept a shorter stay without applying the minimum week policy